July 14, 2008

Candi's Delishies from Molly & Taffy


Guess what??? I received my package .... imagine me actually receiving a package by post ... it even had my name on it. I still can't believe it.
.
We came back from visiting relations and as soon as we got in, Sam told us that there was a package for me. And there in the middle of the floor was a package wrapped in brown paper. I walked over to smell it and walked around to have a proper look. I sat down beside it and just looked at it, still not believing this parcel was for me with my name on it.
.
Inside was a pink stuffy who I called Pinky, two balls, a led reflective key fob, and two packs of treats. I was so shocked and suprised by all of these lovely gifts from Molly and Taffy.
.
I started to get sooo hyper looking at my gifts. Right away, I pulled out Pinky and started to sniff her and then pulled her out of the box to play with her. I even took her over to my cushion which no one is allowed on except me. After a short play with her, I then gave Pinky a kiss. I already loved her.
.
.
I thought I would try out my new balls. There was one that looked just like a tiny football and the other one like a cricket ball. Of course, I played with the football ... you all know how I love my football. Oh goodness, I couldn't believe how bouncy it was. The cricket ball was exactly the same. I love my bouncy balls. D pulled out the treats to give me one since I've never been soo good. They were soo tasty, and they were good for my teeth.
.
Finally, there was a lovely envelope with my name on it ... Ails opened it to show me the beautiful card with two gorgeous Airedale Terriers on the front.
Oh my, I am soo very lucky.
.
Thanks again, Molly and Taffy for such lovely, beautiful gifts. I really, really, loved them all. I am such a lucky puppy.
.

No comments: