July 17, 2008

Chef's T-rifics from Beasley


I got the most amazing gifts and I was totally beside myself with excitement when I opened up that box.

There was a really nice card inside with a note from Bease. Then, the first thing I pulled out was a Kong Wubba. I didn't even wait for it to be unwrapped - I took it into the livingroom and started chewing it right throught the plastic. Then I came right back to the kitchen to see what other goodies there were in the box. There was a Fire Hose chewy and a Tire Tug Ball. Amazing stuff.
,
And there was the Beasley signature chewy: a T-Bone! And a Bully Stick. You just can't find Bully Sticks in Montreal and I've been wanting one for the longest time. Man oh man, this was one huge haul.

So after all the gifts were on the floor, I ran from toy to toy because I just didn't know what to play with first. I started swinging the Tug Toy around in the air and it flew right into Mama's face.
.
Bease also sent me a fabulous leash and collar and a skull bandana which I put on immediately.

I love all my gifts. Well-done, Bease. Definitely worth the wait.
Thanks so much.






1 comment:

Fenway said...

Hi Chef!
Glad you got your giftie! I see that you also got a Kong Wooba. Mine's yellow and I LOVE it. The tail parts are terrific to chew on and it's still not destroyed after 2 months of hard play.

Enjoy your Bully Stick. They're the BEST. Your humans will find that you will be totally absorbed until it's gone...Ms. Alpha calls them Mother's Little Helpers cause when I have one I don't demand 100% attention.

Good chewing,
Fenway