July 10, 2008

Willow's Wonderfuls from Herbie, Nixon & Fatty



This was so very exciting! My package from Liss, Herbie, Nixon and Fatty came! I sat and waited patiently while pup Ty opened it for me. He was being soooo sloowww!

Ok , I was checking out ALL of my booty here! I couldn't wait to get into it. Ty HAD to show me each and every thing. Then he found a card! Can you believe it?

Mom said the polite thing to do is to ALWAYS read the card 1st. So my boy got to reading...PRONTO!! While he read....I cheated and made noise with my new stuffy! He just read louder.

Can you believe all these goodies? How cool is this???? Herbie got me a Purple Doggie to match his! I promise, Herbie, to take good care of it. I won't let Pilar near it because she might make it splode!! We wouldn't want that to happen. We were really "eyeing" that pupperoni! It sure smelled good!

Thanks again to Liss, Herbie, Nixon & Fatty.

Thank you, Beasely and Chef. This was so much fun all the way around.

We would also like to thank our under-appriciated mail LADY! (who gives us cookies).
This was more fun than going through the McDonalds Drive-Thru!!!!!



No comments: