June 8, 2008

Arabella's Awesomes from Ezzy Rider & Jagger


We went off to the post office to mail some letters and when we got home the post office told us we had to come back and get a package. So we turned right around because we knew what it had to be!!!

It was my package from
Ezzy Rider and Jagger, who joined up with me for the Goody Exchange to spread the good stuff around a bit.

When I opened it, the first thing I saw/smelled was COOKIES. With creamy strawberry filling. Mmmmmm. Sooo good. But mom didn't let me eat much at all 'cause she wanted pictures. Bummer. She said, "Open the card first, Arabella!!" (Even tho' I'd already opened the cookies but to be fair, they fell out.)

In the box was also a red evil Coz. Much like my orange evil Coz, but this one is not defective and therefore squeaks!! Yay!! (Good thing we don't live with my roommate anymore. She hated the orange Coz. I bet she'd like this one even less.)
.
And I got a hat!!!!! Well, mom thought it might be a hat but I reckon its a tug. I love to tug so that's a pretty safe assumption. It's just so snuggly and so purple and so chewy. (I already chewed off a tennis ball today!!). Even while licking up from after the cookies I stole, I still had my red Coz right next to me. I luv those cookies. They're fabulous.

Thanks so Much
Ezzy Rider and Jagger. And an extra special thank you to Chef and Mr. T Bone Beasley for organizing and thinking up the whole thing!







No comments: