June 4, 2008

Mona's Magnifitreats from Velcro


Look what came today for me!! I was sooo excited!! The mail lady brought it this morning and since the Mommy wasn't here she left it on the big patio chair on the patio. She waved at me through the patio door but I had to sit there all day waiting for the Mommy before I could get to it. Thank his DOGNESS the Mommy didn't have to work late today.Look, the package says MONA c/o Sarah Ann Ricca.....mine all mine!!

As soon as The Mommy opened the patio door I ran to the patio chair and hopped right on it next to my package......Hurry Mommy, we gots to open my goody box!!
I want to thank Velcro for my goodies. They are the best ever.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, a thousand times Thank you!!!!












4 comments:

i said...

Oh wow, that's some really great toys you've received, Mona!

Simba and Jazzi said...

Loving the gift exchange. Look how happy everydog is with there presents.

Simba x

Deefor said...

These photos are great. Lots of neat stuff and happy doggies.

Deefor

Georgeous said...

Wow, lots of colourful toys, you look like you really tired yourself out.
Love 'n' slobber George