June 18, 2008

Kimi's Incredibles from Moco

Moco and his Grammy sent me a BIG HUGE box, and I was so surprised that the gift came so big and nice. My box was smaller for Moco, and now I feel like I gave too little to my new friend.

I was so curious about the box - what was in there? Why did it smell so interesting? I really wanted to tear it up, but Mum had to help because I'm not allowed to rip open boxes. She finally opened it, and I could smell a whiff of treats and toys. I was so focussed on my box of goodies, even Daddy got excited and came to help me unwrap and take everything out. We were like kids at a candy store. Daddy took out my new toys and treats and laid them on the floor for me to examine. Wow!! I had SO MANY new things..

I must say that my Mummy was very proud of me and happy that I have new doggie friends from all over the world and that's fun. The whole idea that we're all connected through the Internet makes the world seem like a smaller place, and proves that there is love and wonder, sweet gentle kind people, and generosity in the world despite all the wars, bloodshed, pain, inequality and hate.

Thank you Moco and Grammy. I'm having a ball of a time, chomping on my new treats.


Here's a smile for you Moco, and Grammy. That was the best doggie present I've ever gotten in all my three years of dog life. Even my parents have never given me such luxurious, big pressies all at once before. That was just marvelous. You made my weekend!! I hope you enjoy your gift from me too.

No comments: