June 20, 2008

Mindy Lu's Pawsomes from Persephone & Buster



Mommy found the box on the doorstep as we were leaving for our migration. She brought the box in and put it on the floor in front of us and then it was a free-for-all.

We knew right away it was for us because it smelled good! Max sniffed it, and then ran circles around me with excitement as I got to the business of opening it. Of course, mommy had to pull out that darned flashy thing again, but I was so distracted I didn’t care. I just had to find the goodies in the box! I held it with my paw and RIP, BITE, RIP, TEAR, and it was slowly opening. Finally mommy’s flash annoyed me, so I carried the box away to continue in peace. Even daddy was getting excited. I doubt he will roll his eyes at mommy anymore!

Finally I got a hole in the box, and stuck my head inside to see what was in there. I still couldn’t quite get it out, so mommy had to take the box and help me. Dumb Max tried to stick his nose into it too. We were very careful not to bite mommy. I learned my lesson on that a long time ago. We were so excited. We wanted to sniff, taste and see everything as it came out. Daddy had to hold us back so mommy could use her dumb flashy thing again.

There was a BIG pink bone (I have never seen one of those), a spotted fluffy toy (looks like the ones on the trees that I want to chase), funny-looking noses to chew on, fruit treats in a bag (Max needs those with his BAD BREATH), some yummy-smelling sticks, and a yellow bouncy thing. Now I have seen one of those yellow bouncy things before, but it is hanging on a string in mommy’s big green machine safe place. Mommy set the yellow thing aside, thinking I wouldn’t play with it. But I went over and picked it up. So mommy had me drop it in her hand, and when she dropped it, it bounced all over. What fun! I have never had a toy that flies in the air by itself. It was so much fun jumping in the air to catch it and running after it. I really impressed mommy when I put it in her hand again. She told me it is extra special, cause it was Busters toy that he gave specially to me. Thank you BUSTER!

The BIG pink bone squeaks and makes another noise too! Imagine my surprise when I picked it up and heard a moooooooo sound! That intrigued me. Where was it coming from? So I tried my hardest to find the source. And since it made mommy laugh, I liked it! We also got a brown furry toy that squeaks.

Mommy gave us each one of the berry snacks before napping for the night and said we could chew on the funny noses the next day after we get some rest. Daddy had to hide them from us.

This was the best day EVER! Mommy said we got more excited than the day the jolly fat man in the red suit (who WE never saw!) brought us gifts. Persephone and Buster are the BEST shoppers! They must be spoiled pups! Thank you Persephone & Buster!!!







No comments: