June 6, 2008

Dewey's delishies from Toffee




It arrived....It's here, the PACKAGE...Horray !!!!!

Wow, the day finally arrived....the brown truck came and delivered my International Goody Exchange package....was I excited.!!!!!!......
We took the box inside and me, Mom and Toby got into rippin' it apart. We were so happy ta see it.


Gram 'n Pap had ta really work hard ta get the stuff away from us so ya could all see what was inside before we tore into it: A stuffie with an extra squeaker, two goody type balls ('n sturdy cause we chew 'em up) three bully sticks (guess I have ta share with Mom 'n Toby) 'n two bags of goodies....wow a treasure chest fer sure.... Can ya tell how happy I am? Gee Thanks, Toffee....ya sure are swell ta send all that stuff ta our house....yes siree.....ya sure are.... what a Pal ya are, Toffee, OMD......







Dewey mailing Abby her goodies: We got in the car 'n drove down ta the West View Post Office. I was really anxious ta get the box in the mail ta Abby 'cause I knew she'd be happy ta get it and excited too........

1 comment:

Georgeous said...

Oh wow, a squabble for goodies, oh to be an only K9. Looks like fun though. Whats the glowing goody above the duck to the right? i am being a curious George.
Luv 'n' licks
George