June 12, 2008

Niamh's Omidogs from Skye and the Moondance Huskies




I've been totally bored lately because it has been too hot to go tracking. So I was very excited to find this box on the patio this afternoon.

I knew it was for me because it had a paw print stamped on it. It was my Goody Exchange package from Skye and the Moondance Huskies!! Yeah! It was wrapped all nicely with tissue paper and there was a beautiful card of a wolf from the Huskies and their kitties.

Look at all these terrific goodies! All kinds of great cookies including peanut butter, fllet mignon, berry-flavored and iced cookies with sprinkles! I wanted to try every kind immediately but Barbara only let me have a few of the berry-flavored ones which were delish.

There was also a squeaky bone and a wonderful stuffed rabbit that squeaks. I am in heaven because I love stuffed toys.

Can't thank the Moondance Huskie Sled Dog Team enough. This really made my day. To Skye, Lakota, Dave, Angel, Velvet, Jasmine, Blaze and Becky and their kitties Misty, Starr and Diana, I will think of you every time I squeak my new rabbit or chow down on those cookies. Thank you.






No comments: