June 20, 2008

Flash's Fantastics from the Barkalot Boyz




I got my box for the Goody Exchange from Jake and Just Harry. It came with a lovely card that said: "Hello Flash. We hope you enjoy the treats and toys. We went with a red, white and blue theme in honor of your dad in Iraq. Wirey woofs and lots of love, Jake and Just Harry, The Barkalot Boyz from South Florida."

Mom put Peanut outside so he couldn't try and push me out of the way. I got great treats. I already ate the bully stick. Mom put Peanut on a leash so he couldn't try and take it away from me. He's kind of a big meanie.

Then look at all these cools toys. You see that little tiny Kong wubba and that kitty? I love these toys. I have some of the bigger kitty toys but Peanut plays with them and mom says that this kitty and wubba are too small for Peanut. So hahaha - they are all mine.

I've been playing with them since mom checked the mail. She put the other toys up for now so we wouldn't fight over them and ruin them all in one day. Then I got some cool bandanas. I let mom put on one Peanut. See me telling mom to let me outside so I can show everyone my cool new look? Mom says ignore the McDonald's cup in this picture since Peanut had stolen it off the table.

So thank you, Jake and Just Harry. This is such cool stuff and I LOVE IT.







No comments: