June 18, 2008

Kirby's Yummeroos from Niamh


Hey pals. My Goody Exchange package from Niamh arrived! Woo Hoo! I just knew the package was for me and I was trying to chew the darn thing open. Why do we have these crazy paws that can't open anything?!!

To keep me from eating the whole box, Mom stepped in and cut it open. I immediately dug in!! Mom's picture taking isn't as fast as me, as by the time she took a picture, I had already taken something out of the box. He he!! Away I went with my super cool new tug/chew toy.
.
I took my new toy over to my bed where I started in on the tag (which Mom promptly removed) and then tried to break open the tennis ball in the middle. Man, can I say what a strong tennis ball that was? I was chewing it for two days and was unable to break it. Grrrr..

Mom decided to show me what else was in the package. Foodables!! So yummy! I got a bag of natural chicken treats which are so delish! I also got a bag of lamb fillet squares. Trust me pals, these are to die for!! I actually ripped the bag open and stole a few out!

Thank you so much, Niamh. I love all my treats and toys. You were so very generous and caring!!! Also a huge thank you to Mr. T-bone Beasley and Chef for organizing the Goody Exchange. I think it was a HUGE success. You two and your families are the BEST for organizing this!!!








No comments: