June 12, 2008

Gunner's Goodiests from Bella & Gabe



Oh dog, oh dog, oh DOG! The MAILMAN brought ME this INCREDIBLE box FULL of AMAZING GOODIES that BELLA & GABE sent me all the way from ONTARIO!

I couldn't believe my EYES when I opened the box and saw everything inside....FIRST there was this really COOL card from BELLA & GABE that they PAWED to me all by THEMSELVES.

THEN....I could SMELL these INCREDIBLE Lamb Jerky TREATS and there was a WHOLE BAG of em! But WAIT....there were even MORE GOODIES! I got the most perfect BALL TOSSER and it came with TWO TENNIS BALLS! And then, what did I see in the box but an AWESOME SQUEAKY, RED STUFFY and cause mom was slow getting the JERKY TREATS open, I GRABBED that RED STUFFIE and was RUNNIN' around SO EXCITED, THROWING it in the AIR and havin a GREAT TIME!

So I gotta WOOF a HUGE THANK YOU to BELLA & GABE for the AWESOME GOODIES cause it's even more than any DOG could RUFF for! And I made sure that mom posted lots of pictures for everyone to check out! I'm The HAPPIEST dog EVER...


No comments: