June 6, 2008

George's Goodytrove from Faya



Oh Wow!! My new friend Faya sent me wonderful goodies.

Ooh those big dog biccies smelled good. And look at my first pawty accessory. My Aunty Maggie was very envious. She just loved my scarf. And there were some chewy spirals. Yum, I love chewies.

Oh wow, a big ball! Faya wrote me a note on the back of her picture. Mummy told her Mummy that I couldn’t have stuffies. She says I’m too big and might get confused and take a child's stuffie by mistake. Faya was worried about the translation of our languages with stuffies/toys and wasn’t sure if I could have this ball. Well Faya, this is a toy I can have, I love it. I’ll probably pull it to bits, just like some of you do with your suffies.

Mummy’s now put Faya’s picture in my bedroom.


Thank You Miss Faya!

Thank You Mr Chef and Mr T Bone Beasley for pawganising such a wonderful event. I know I’m gonna enjoy my new family and all the wonderful new cyber friends they’ve helped me make.












No comments: