June 10, 2008

Jackson's Bonanza from Eric


I was delighted to discover that my new pal, Eric, the WFT, was going to be sending me gifts as part of the Goody Exchange. My parcel arrived last week and it was ram-jammed full of pawsome stuff, all beautifully packaged.

J1 had to shut me out of the room to photograph it, cos I wanted it all RIGHT THIS MINUTE! My own brand of Fairtrade tea for the Js. Plenty of slurps for meut of the room to photograph it, cos I wanted it all RIGHT THIS MINUTE!


The bonanza box included:
-My own brand of Fairtrade tea for the Js. Plenty of slurps for me!

-2 x chocolate flavour tennis balls (one has already been eaten, thanks pal, it was yummy!)
-Carrot treats (apparently they're suitable for dogs, rabbits and rodents). Sorry, but I'm not sharing with any rodents! Or rabbits for that matter.

-A lamb toy. As Eric said on the label, "a lamb to the slaughter."

-A Dog pyramid (strangely, I'm more interested in the plastic-y deliciousness of the outside, rather than the treats hidden inside).
-Hand made Kitty biscuits. Probably the closest I'll ever get to a kitty, unless I manage to catch one again. That's Eric supervising the baking.
-A book for J1 to read to me before snoozies, called "Tips the Terrier".

Thank you Eric for your bumper box of goodies and thanks also to Mr T-Bone Beasley and Chef for the great idea of the goody exchange! I'm going to be busy enjoying this shedload of stuff for quite some time!





No comments: