June 6, 2008

Eric's royal 'treat'ment from Simba


Dog-a-bloggies, I've been in a wag of excitement all this week. Got my parcel exchange the other day! You got yours? Came in this special van. A Royal delivery from Simba King. Clock those dents in the Royal Van. Been driven by a paw driver. Paw driver? Get it? Tee,hee, heeee.

Simba King, you know him ? He's a Right Royal Pup. Sent me a van load of goodies. Want a peek? Can't do anything without brother Otis wanting to join in. Nosey in my parcel.Wanting to lick MY yummmmalicious bone. Bat my ball. Taste the treaties. Nibble on my veggie bones. Tug the tuggie toy. Even tried to whisker his way into my new book. Dastardly Book for Dogs - by Rex and Sparky. DOGS Otis. For Dogs.

Thank you a million Simba King. Long may you reign.Three cheers for the King! I playbow to you in humble gratitude for all my pawfect presents.















1 comment:

The Zoo Crew said...

What a yummy looking bone!! We want one of those!

Lucy Lu