June 8, 2008

4xBs and their magnifistuff from Maggie & Mitch


We received this pawsome box from our wonderful friends, Maggie & Mitch. Mom made us wait to open it and we were sooooo curious cuz we could tell there were some good smells inside that box.

Finally, we got inside and our wishes came true. Oh dog, dog, dog, look at those yummy chews. We've never had a Moozle before and it sure did look delicious . And Paw Print cookies - our favorite! Well, we've never actually had Paw Print cookies before but we could tell that we would love them. Just look at them, aren't they totally loveable?!!!

Bailey started off by chewing that Moozle. And I was in chewing ecstacy. But after Baxter completely ate the Wizzler, I let him share the Moozle with me. He was pretty happy about it. Baxter and I are best buds, so even though I protect my food from everydog, I will share with Baxter.

Benson immediately made off with the good Coz. Oh yeah, he snatched it out of the box post haste! Hee hee. He was making that thing emit some funny grunty squeaky noises that sounded uncannily similar to Brody's farts! Brody says, "No making fun of me, boys. Look who snagged the Moo Tube?"

Look who's chewing their Moo Tube on the couch. Isn't that against the rules, mom? No stinky chews on the couch?

Thanks so much, Maggie & Mitch. That was a great box of goodies. This exchange is sure fun.







No comments: