June 9, 2008

Beasley's Booty from Chef



It happened...the single most glorious thing of the day. The arrival of my package from Chef!!! Oh my crap! I was so excited! When I first got it, well it was wrapped in paper...After my human removed the paper with lots of stickers,... TADA!!!! It was open! Look at the yellow paper! How did Chef know that I LOVE paper! There was also a letter from Chef.

I pulled out the mail man first! I chewed on his head for a little bit, but quickly realized that he doesn't say "ouch" nearly as much as my human.

You guys can't believe all the goodies I got! I was confused as to what I opened next! It was a blur of excitement through the whole process of package-opening! Oh man, Chef!!! You and your human picked out some great stuff! Okay, what was next? OOOOOooooo, the cookies...

At first, my human made me high five her for the treat...but later she handed some out freely and I didn't have to do anything for them! Every now and then I would find one hidden in my dog food! It was the best suprise!


Chef did an awesome job directing his human to Beasley-approved toys!


b










2 comments:

Liss said...

Cool gifts. We got our gifts today. See our blog for pictures http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com

Chef said...

Bease!! I sure hope you like your goodies. You almost didn't get the laughing ball, ya know. I almost made off with it and hid it in the garden but I got caught... so have fun with it for both of us!!

And you look too cool in your bandana, dude!

xox
Chef