June 24, 2008

Dawson's Woofables from Willow


Moco said: Dawson got his package for the Goody Exchange from Willow and he was really excited. He has a tendency to be into a bit of the drama. See how the dingle stuck his whole head in the package? Like he was going to be able to see in there without a light.



He pulled out a stuffy that I really liked. As you can see, I was headed to the house with it. I was hoping to find a special spot for it before anyone knew it was gone, but I got busted.


Dawson was really impressed with all the goodies that Willow was kind enough to give to him. He wasn't sure where he was suppose to start. Luckily he had help in making a decision.

Peanut's girl and the other small hooman pup were able to get him a treat to snack on. He sat on the deck for a long time eating his goody. He told us later that it was one of the best treats he has ever had. The small hooman girl was lucky that we were so busy with the goody package that we did not take that red stuffy right out of her hand.

Thank you so much, Willow.



I also got a package from the great Wally T. Corgador. It is a bandana of our favorite team, the Seattle Mariners. Yes, we know that they are stinking up the diamond, but we still love them. I will be wearing this wonderful gift when the games are on and I know that it will help them win. Thank you so much, Wally.




No comments: