June 12, 2008

Beauty's and Rugrat's Yummeroos from JB, Misty & PooPoo


Rugrat and I got our goodieth from our new friendth, JB, Mithty and PooPoo and we are tho happy! Firtht I jumped right in da boxth and thniffed up a whole lot of catnip. I wath rolling around and having thuch a good time in da boxth. Altho inthide wath a nithe note written on cat thtationery, and they altho wrapped everyding up in tiger-thkin tithue paper. How did they know dat we love tithue paper like dat? And dere were thome ballth, a Cat Danther toy, Fanthy Featht food, which ith our favourite, all kindth of thnacks and two metal bowth wid fish on dem. But oh! Dat catnip went right to my head!
b
Rugrat liveth in da clothet tho she ithn't in any of da pictureth but she'th playing wid her new ballth and thniffing da catnip jutht like me.
b
Kithies to you, JB, Mithty and Poo Poo! You made uth very happy and we jutht loooove all da goodieth. YYxoxo





No comments: